Nov Cruise drink package

So I have an 11/22 cruise on Allure out of Miami that I’m fully expecting to be cancelled. Drink package was $44/day for awhile and is now $59. What gives with the increase? Are they expecting people to buy and keep the money instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The prices for all the planner things for my next cruise (not till June) went up overnight as well.  So the 'sale' that was going on has ended.  I still got an email today though telling me to snag a great deal for my June sailing.  The drink package price on mine when from $50 to $67.  😛   Two device wifi went from $17.99 to $29.  Another nope.  

this is typical for RCL.   they always swing back and forth.     Earlier this summer my december had a DBP at $39 - then it went up to $55+ for most of the summer and this past weekend I saw it was back on sale at $39 - today is $52     I'm not booking any extras or pre-paying grats till I know we are actually sailing.    While actually I did book cococay beach club on our May sailing for really cheap but that's it.