Splendor in January 2021

marienbad

8 hours ago, SusieQft said:

Although very strangely, the May 16 Navigator cruise is still only open in the top 4 categories, as it was when they had everything waitlisted.  Those top 4 categories had 33 open suites a month ago, and 30 now.  All the other categories together had 88 open suites a month ago, and none now.  Maybe they just forgot to re-open this one?  Or maybe they plan it to be the restart cruise for Navigator and are controlling capacity?  Or maybe they are just trying to keep us confused.

How do you find out the number of open suites on a Regent cruise?  Thanks.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:06 AM, DatawCruiser said:

You can do a dummy (pretend) booking on the Regent website and it will give you a maximum of 6 open cabins in any catagory. There are other online sites that specialize in cruises that can be used to see more available suites, but I cannot name them on this forum.

That was a great idea!

I just picked a random online site and checked on my cruise for Feb 2021.   With the exception of the window suites which are completely booked, most of the other rooms are available.  At one point in time last week, it was showing waitlisted on the whole cruise.   As a result, the waitlist was either a mistake or RSSC is planning on cruising on that date!

On 10/16/2020 at 6:06 AM, DatawCruiser said:

Sorry I am late to reply, but tert333 had the right idea.  I can't tell you what online TA site I used, but I found it by searching online for sites that book cruises.  I think there are several out there that will show you the available cabins in each category.  It is a bit laborious because you have to navigate to each cabin category separately and count the cabins available, but the information is out there.  As Mudhen mentioned, the Regent site will not give you all the availability.

Edited by SusieQft