Balcony cabins with sofa on Brittannia

Kittyonions

Could someone please confirm that the standard balcony cabin with sofa will have a full size sofa seating 2 people. Looking at the details on the deck plans it appears there is 2 different sizes of sofa (some to accommodate a total of 3 passengers, some 4 passengers)

I am more than happy to pay the extra cost for a sofa where we can both sit together, but would not be happy with what appears to be an armchair. Any help, including relevant cabin numbers would be great.

1 minute ago, Kittyonions said:

Could someone please confirm that the standard balcony cabin with sofa will have a full size sofa seating 2 people. Looking at the details on the deck plans it appears there is 2 different sizes of sofa (some to accommodate a total of 3 passengers, some 4 passengers)

I am more than happy to pay the extra cost for a sofa where we can both sit together, but would not be happy with what appears to be an armchair. Any help, including relevant cabin numbers would be great.

We stayed in G407 a couple of times and it has a comfortable, 2 seater sofa.. 

It makes a handy clothes horse... 

Andy 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kittyonions said:

On P&O balcony cabins prefixed with G have sofas, those prefixed H have chairs.

Edited by terrierjohn

Thank you for your replies, which has enabled me to select cabins for the Baltic cruise.

Also, I am really grateful Terrierjohn, for explaining the easy formula for identifying which cabins have sofas or chairs. I will retain this information for future use.

It seems that whatever query you have about P & O cruises, there is always someone who knows the answer!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kittyonions said:

Thank you for your replies, which has enabled me to select cabins for the Baltic cruise.

Also, I am really grateful Terrierjohn, for explaining the easy formula for identifying which cabins have sofas or chairs. I will retain this information for future use.

It seems that whatever query you have about P & O cruises, there is always someone who knows the answer!

It also tells you under deck plans for the ship on P&Os website.