Anyone had a cancellation notice for a March 2021 cruise?

Has anyone received a cancellation of a cruise in March 2021? We are booked on Explorer Colourful Coasts, 02 Mar 2021 and just wondering when we will hear if this is cancelled? Due to the current circumstances with COVID I am fully prepared for a cancellation, but just would like to know one way or another. Need to prepare to break this to the family! 😥

It seems at the moment Marella are cancelling a month at a time, so the February cruises will likely be cancelled in the next few days, if indeed they are. So I wouldn't expect any March cruises to be cancelled until the end of January at the earliest.

On 12/30/2020 at 6:55 PM, Tipsy252 said:

Has anyone received a cancellation of a cruise in March 2021? We are booked on Explorer Colourful Coasts, 02 Mar 2021 and just wondering when we will hear if this is cancelled? Due to the current circumstances with COVID I am fully prepared for a cancellation, but just would like to know one way or another. Need to prepare to break this to the family! 😥

Unfortunately I don’t think that there’s any chance of it sailing and would tentatively look at other options for later in the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Had the long expected cancelation email this afternoon! Had a good deal on 3 cabins for this cruise when initially booked Dec 2019. Will be looking for a full refund of monies paid and wait for the cruises to restart. Ho hum!

• 2 weeks later...