Lift & Shift Help

Hi,

We currently have a 6 night booked on the Allure out of Port Canaveral for May 3rd in a CLS and were thinking of L&S.

The options they give us are:

• April 10th on the Allure out of Fort Lauderdale
  • April 17th on the Odyssey also out of Fort Lauderdale

Nothing from Port Canaveral. 

We are not too happy about Fort Lauderdale, as Port Canaveral is SOOO much easier and 2 1/2 hours closer to us, but we are considering doing the L&S as this coming May is not looking too great.

So, the Odyssey cruise intrigues us, as it is their newer ship and would like to experience it, but our question is, what do they have comparable to the CLS on the Odyssey ? I reviewed the deck plans and they do not have CLS. Would it just be a Grand Suite ? 

Or do we just stick with the Allure and shift to a CLS on that cruise ? 

Any assistance would be appreciated and would help us make our decision much easier. 

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, CTCruiser76 said:

Hi,

We currently have a 6 night booked on the Allure out of Port Canaveral for May 3rd in a CLS and were thinking of L&S.

The options they give us are:

• April 10th on the Allure out of Fort Lauderdale
  • April 17th on the Odyssey also out of Fort Lauderdale

Nothing from Port Canaveral. 

We are not too happy about Fort Lauderdale, as Port Canaveral is SOOO much easier and 2 1/2 hours closer to us, but we are considering doing the L&S as this coming May is not looking too great.

So, the Odyssey cruise intrigues us, as it is their newer ship and would like to experience it, but our question is, what do they have comparable to the CLS on the Odyssey ? I reviewed the deck plans and they do not have CLS. Would it just be a Grand Suite ? 

Or do we just stick with the Allure and shift to a CLS on that cruise ? 

Any assistance would be appreciated and would help us make our decision much easier. 

Thanks 

The equivalent to a CLS is an Owners Suite. 

19 minutes ago, CTCruiser76 said:

Thank for the quick reply - is there any way we can take a look at an Owners Suite cabin via a  video? Is there a sister ship ? Would it be the Spectrum ? 

Did you try to find one on youtube?

4 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Did you try to find one on youtube?

Yup - but haven't had any luck yet.....is the sister ship the Spectrum ? 

Also - I know this will most likely be a no go,  but would there be any chance that we could L&S to a 7 night out of Port Canaveral ?  I know the nights are not the same......I know - just dreaming here....

1 minute ago, CTCruiser76 said:

Yup - but haven't had any luck yet.....is the sister ship the Spectrum ? 

Also - I know this will most likely be a no go,  but would there be any chance that we could L&S to a 7 night out of Port Canaveral ?  I know the nights are not the same......I know - just dreaming here....

I believe they are pretty strict on the number of nights being the same.   We are also booked on the 5/3/21 Allure out of PC

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, CTCruiser76 said:

Thank for the quick reply - is there any way we can take a look at an Owners Suite cabin via a  video? Is there a sister ship ? Would it be the Spectrum ? 

Odyssey is Quantum class.

Quantum

Anthem

Ovation

Odyssey

(Spectrum is purpose-built for the Asian market)

Odyssey will have some differences from the first three, but will be basically the same.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Odyssey is Quantum class.

Quantum

Anthem

Ovation

Odyssey

(Spectrum is purpose-built for the Asian market)

Odyssey will have some differences from the first three, but will be basically the same.

Ok - thanks - I will search youtube. 

49 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I believe they are pretty strict on the number of nights being the same.   We are also booked on the 5/3/21 Allure out of PC

Ok - thanks, may be worth at least asking. 

As for the same cruise, are you still planning on going on this, if they are cruising ? 

1 hour ago, CTCruiser76 said:

Ok - thanks, may be worth at least asking. 

As for the same cruise, are you still planning on going on this, if they are cruising ? 

Definitely strict when there are other sailings that meet their criteria.  The few exceptions they have allowed were allowed because there were no other sailings....having to drive an extra couple hours won’t matter. 

51 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Definitely strict when there are other sailings that meet their criteria.  The few exceptions they have allowed were allowed because there were no other sailings....having to drive an extra couple hours won’t matter. 

L&S has been very good to us. Thought it ended