Light Pollution From Sea Walk

tere247

Can anyone that stayed in R339 on either the Regal, Royal or Sky tell me how much of that blue light from the Sky Walk invades the balcony.  This cabin is not directly below, maybe 2 or 3 cabins to the side. We were reassigned this cabin on the Regal after the Discovery cruise was cancelled.  I like to sky watch from the dark balcony at night.  TIA

We cruised on both the Royal and Regal Princess.  Is there light...the answer is yes.  Does it bleed into the cabin...yes you can see it at night.

Is it a problem...definitely not...

Have booked Rivera Deck on the Enchanted Princess.

2 hours ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

The blue lighting of the SeaWalk is a characteristic of those ships, so I believe it remains lit up all night every night. I’ve always seen pics of it illuminated when I see the ships from a distance at night. 

We’re usually in a mid aft mini suite and when I look over the raining I can see the light. 

We were on the Royal Princess in M422, the seaview bar side. The light didn't bother us, but it was there. I wouldn't go out of my way to book that area again, but I wouldn't avoid it either. In fact, in the location was very convenient to the Retreat pool and Horizon court.