FCC use date?

39august

I don't think my Sept/Oct b2b this fall will be happening. I have FCC on each leg of that cruise. If I wait until Celebrity cancels them, will I be allowed to move that FCC to a future cruise?  What is the use by/sail by current date for FCC, please? 

New dates on FCC are use by 4/30/2022 sail by 9/30/2022.

Yes if Celebrity cancels they will reissue the FCC for use by the above dates.

I believe that if you were to cancel prior to final payment and it is before the current expiry (and maybe even the new date) the FCC will be reinstated for future use.   If this is desired you should confirm with Celebrity or your TA.

44 minutes ago, 39august said:

Thanks. That will work for me as I have a Sept. 26 2022 cruise scheduled.

I have 2 very small FCC s. I surely hope I can use them but I realize the cruise experience will be very different. 

Hoping my July 30, 2021 British Isles cancels before payment is due May 1st. If it doesn't I don't want to pay final. I have a NRD $900 deposit. Options if I cancel day before final...and time frame to use/sail by and would I get the entire deposit to use toward another new booked cruise.

Sorry...I'm so confused as I've only sailed with X once.

You would have 2 choices.

1) Cancel and you will receive FCC for the full deposit you can use to book before 4/30/2022 on a sailing departing before 9/30/2022

2) Move your reservation to a new sailing.  They should waive the $100pp admin fee but keep in mind that the reservation will still be NRD.   There is no way to convert NRD booking number to Refundable.  

If you want to move to a  refundable I believe you might be able to ask them to cancel  your NRD reservation and immediately apply the deposit to a new reservation,  would be worth it to ask.

• Thanks 1