Advice Needed

clarets

8 hours ago, tring said:

Cost of cruise has gone up though.  Insides still from £999,  balconies from £1,249,  so gone up £250 since we booked it.

Just as well that you, I, and others of us on here booked early!  (To quote Fred Pontin)

• Like 1

I just checked the price of a balcony on Iona for May 2022 and it is lower than the price I had for this September which I may well cancel. 

I had an email from P&O a couple of days ago exhorting me to use my FCC, probably because they want me to use it before my May 2021 cruise is cancelled!. I will wait for that additional FCC before booking a cruise for next summer.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, davecttr said:

I just checked the price of a balcony on Iona for May 2022 and it is lower than the price I had for this September which I may well cancel. 

I had an email from P&O a couple of days ago exhorting me to use my FCC, probably because they want me to use it before my May 2021 cruise is cancelled!. I will wait for that additional FCC before booking a cruise for next summer.

We booked for 21st May 2022 just before Christmas and it was £170 pp cheaper than the identical one we are due to go on in June this year. 

Edited by SarahHben
checked the price difference

The excursion ‘bubbles’ is the factor that will prevent us cruising whilst in place.  Coach trips are just not our favourite ... we have done them in China  when independent travel was not the preferred option .. but in general unless they are a transfer only package we prefer to give them a miss.  Being herded from one place to another on a strict clock watching itinerary is not our idea of visiting new places.  

• Like 1