Booked my first RC cruise on Brilliance OTS!

We have 9256  booked in Feb next year - I'm so excited! 

When are you booked? I just noticed a price drop this week - I called and got a $680 price reduction, so keep an eye on your prices! 

If you are booked before us, let us know how you liked the cruise and the cabin! 

• Like 1

When are you booked? I just noticed a price drop this week - I called and got a $680 price reduction, so keep an eye on your prices! 

If you are booked before us, let us know how you liked the cruise and the cabin! 

We paid in full for our August cruise. I was hoping RC would move the final payment by a month to make sure the cruise is happening. I even booked a few excursions in Key West. Which itself is up in the air. 🤞🤞

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sugarswheat said:

9 Booked Cruises in Cabin this Oct/Nov myself. Spent Months in this cabin half on Brilliance other Serenade, even did this exact sailing before. Worth it. Always watch, reductions come/go quick! Once got 7 reductions on one sailing

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2021 at 1:52 PM, ONECRUISER said:

9 Booked Cruises in Cabin this Oct/Nov myself. Spent Months in this cabin half on Brilliance other Serenade, even did this exact sailing before. Worth it. Always watch, reductions come/go quick! Once got 7 reductions on one sailing

Wow! That is amazing - I'm not that vigilant! Glad you like the cabin - I am a bit worried about no shade as I really don't like direct sun - is it really a problem do you think?

1 hour ago, sugarswheat said:

Wow! That is amazing - I'm not that vigilant! Glad you like the cabin - I am a bit worried about no shade as I really don't like direct sun - is it really a problem do you think?

Depending on Direction of Ship you'll get some shade when Suns at front of boat or off to other side. Suns at Back or overhead there is no shade at all. But one of best Balcony Views, and Private with only one Cabin next to you and nobody can look up or down on you.  Do Video online search, there is multiple out there for this Balcony Brilliance and Serenade and a few on youtube

Edited by ONECRUISER

On 6/30/2021 at 12:25 AM, ONECRUISER said:

Depending on Direction of Ship you'll get some shade when Suns at front of boat or off to other side. Suns at Back or overhead there is no shade at all. But one of best Balcony Views, and Private with only one Cabin next to you and nobody can look up or down on you.  Do Video online search, there is multiple out there for this Balcony Brilliance and Serenade and a few on youtube

Thanks for the advice - it makes me a bit easier reading this - plus we won't be in our cabin all the time and there is plenty of shady places on deck if it's too sunny out back. 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/12/2021 at 1:52 PM, ONECRUISER said:

How do you check for price reductions?  It has been several years since we cruised on RCCL and I’ve forgotten!

40 minutes ago, wandb said:

How do you check for price reductions?  It has been several years since we cruised on RCCL and I’ve forgotten!

Just do a mock booking for same class of cabin and see what the price is .

If its lower call your travel agent if you used one , or call RCCL direct if you booked with them and ask for a reduction . If its after final payment you may get an onboard credit .

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, wandb said:

Just go to Royal's site and do a mock booking.  Make sure you look at same category. 

• Like 1