Spirit at the holdiays

parallax

It’s exceptionally understated at the holidays.  No over the top decorations at all.  Special meal in The Restaurant.  After dinner show in the Venetian Lounge on New Years Eve spills out onto the Spirit’s pool deck around 10:30p - 11:00p, typically with music and all sorts of sweets, including death by chocolate, and continues for about an hour after midnight.  New Year’s Day is a very, very quiet sea day with a longer than normal lunch period (in the past, a buffet) in The Restaurant.

21 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

It’s exceptionally understated at the holidays.  No over the top decorations at all.

Is a centrally located Christmas tree a part of the decor?  Is there a tree lighting ceremony at the start of the cruise or close to when the holiday begins?  Holiday music provided?  Christmas type treats, such as Christmas cookies and Gingerbread men, available in the buffet restaurant?  Peppermint Stick and/or Egg Nog Ice Cream available?  Egg Nog available on Christmas morning for breakfast?  

Is there any holiday decor on the exterior of the ship?  

On 4/29/2021 at 12:56 AM, Stumblefoot said:

It’s exceptionally understated at the holidays.  No over the top decorations at all.  Special meal in The Restaurant.  After dinner show in the Venetian Lounge on New Years Eve spills out onto the Spirit’s pool deck around 10:30p - 11:00p, typically with music and all sorts of sweets, including death by chocolate, and continues for about an hour after midnight.  New Year’s Day is a very, very quiet sea day with a longer than normal lunch period (in the past, a buffet) in The Restaurant.

I dunno..... Certainly Easter had a huge display and a basket of chocolate in the room. Hell we even had a pair of bunnies on board with us! Ask Etual !  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, les37b said:

I dunno..... Certainly Easter had a huge display and a basket of chocolate in the room. Hell we even had a pair of bunnies on board with us! Ask Etual !  

3 hours ago, les37b said:

You remember more about my cruises than I  Easter 2019 on the Wind excellent buffet lunch

I am booked on the Wind Dec 22   2021 and the Muse Christmas 22 in case your looking for me,we must have a drink or 2 or 3 oh also Regent ship Splendor May 22

• Like 1