What does Kitty do when you cruise?

shipgeeks

49 minutes ago, lobsternight said:

Only the Captain can.  Although my cats always crawl into the suitcases while packing so you never know.

lol   We have to lock the cats out of the bedroom when we pack because they won't stay out of the suitcases.  Glad to see we aren't the only ones 😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mnocket said:

lol   We have to lock the cats out of the bedroom when we pack because they won't stay out of the suitcases.  Glad to see we aren't the only ones 😊

My experience as well.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mnocket said:

17 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

My experience as well.  

11 minutes ago, PoofCat99 said:

Mine hides when the suitcases come out. He really hates changes in routine & is a scaredy cat.

I always try to be super quiet/secretive when I take the suitcases out.  As soon as he sees them he knows I'm going on vacation and will be without me for a while.  I can tell by his demeanor he is not happy.  Fortunately there is a lady I've known for years who lives right around the corner from me who loves to cat sit when I'm on vacation.  She's a big time animal lover and always takes great care of him.  Still, he goes crazy when I return & won't leave my side for a couple days at least!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

All 7 of the cats (and the dog, and the chickens!) are cared for by #1 son. Only the dog will speak to us when we return. It will take weeks and lots of gushy food to get back in the cats’ good graces. We usually take our voyages on the Queen Mary 2, which has a kennel, but we couldn’t afford to take all 8, and who would we leave behind???

D36CF00C-6B9F-4BEF-AD99-1362E73A5C04.jpeg