Caribbean Princess aft cabins D735, B757, or B751?

Cinerama

Based on the deck plans and past experience, I would lean towards D735 of the three cabins you list. Per the deck plans, the balcony appears (and is per experience) much deeper/larger than the Baja deck aft cabins. But as AF-1 states, any aft balcony cabin is good!

D 735 has a tall panel going through it, an obstruction of sorts. If you go online and look for photos of the ship (aft) you will see what I mean. I am not sure about B 751.

B 757 would be best.

Unfortunately, the earlier ship's aft balconies had quite a few obstructions, but they are great balconies.

2 hours ago, nini said:

D 735 has a tall panel going through it, an obstruction of sorts. If you go online and look for photos of the ship (aft) you will see what I mean. I am not sure about B 751.

B 757 would be best.

Unfortunately, the earlier ship's aft balconies had quite a few obstructions, but they are great balconies.

To us those obstructions are minor  - and we just love aft cabins

2 hours ago, nini said:

B 757 would be best.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, memoak said:

To us those obstructions are minor  - and we just love aft cabins

We LOVE aft cabins as well, however, they are not all created equal. However, if the obstructed ones were the only ones available, then that is what it would be. We have become aft "sleuths".

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nini said:

We LOVE aft cabins as well, however, they are not all created equal. However, if the obstructed ones were the only ones available, then that is what it would be. We have become aft "sleuths".

We uusually book aft Vista Suites and the beam is just not an issue with the large balcony