Vegetarian food cruise

lenquixote66

Hi Lenny, depending on the cruise line---most all have vegetarian items on their menus......and if they are not listed on the menu, I would suggest speaking with the Maitr'd and/or Restaurant Manager about any special items they might be able to serve. But I doubt there would be a "full vegetarian cruise".

There are always on the lunch and dinner menus vegetarian options and many of them are very good for this non-vegetarian.  

A vegetarian lasagna that has never disappointed is prepared by the chefs on HAL.   In fact, my upscale grocer's deli makes an excellent product and I frequently order it.  Stouffer's veggie lasagna make my taste buds pleased when I prepare that.  

One of the vegetarian type offerings that have disappeared unless it is specifically requested is the small crudite dish that is on the dining room table for some nibbles before your Steward takes your order.  Carrots, celery, olives, radishes, pickles, etc...no longer part of "fine dining", I guess.  

We are vegetarians and have sailed several cruise lines. There is always a veg entrée in main dining. Buffets are good options too. NCL always has Indian food on buffets. I personally love Indian food.

• Like 1

I know that the Cunard Line does have a Veg Menu as a separate menu.

They also have Canyon Ranch Menu connected to their Spa on the ship.

Not sure of Cunard Offices would be able to email a copy of a sample Veg Menu.

Their also a buffet setup on board which you may find items related to you diet needs.

I'm pretty certain Royal Caribbean has an all vegan menu, but I haven't sailed with them yet so I can't tell you what it's like. But every line has plenty of vegetarian and vegan options, and will work with any dietary need.