Cocoa Beach Club

I’ve been to CocoaCay before and really enjoyed sitting by the pool.  On Adventure in 19 days, not that I’m counting, we’re doing the Private Beach Club for the first time.  Based on the pictures and videos, it doesn’t appear there are many  beach chairs by the pool. I only see maybe 5 of  the beach chairs for 2 people.  For any of you who have been there, are there enough lounge chairs by the pool? 

You ask if there are “enough”.  Enough for what?  Everyone?  Of course not.  But some will prefer to be on the beach chairs, some may have booked either of the cabana options.  There may be more or less people booking the club while you are there.  So not sure how anyone can answer your question, other than to say “yes, they are limited”, which you already know. If it’s really important for you to secure one, just do your best to get off the ship as early as you can.  

With reduced capacity sailings, hopefully you will be able to get one 🙂

• Like 2

@sellwingri We were at CocoCay on SY and ADV several months before cruising stopped and found plenty of beach loungers, chairs and tables for lunch there and we didn't go til midday. 

The upcoming ADV sailings from the Bahamas offer two port days there so hopefully you'll find available chairs, beach loungers, etc that fit your desires.

Enjoy your cruise!  We'll be there mid-July.