Cannot Access "Plan My Cruise"

Interested in checking drink prices after the Memorial Day "sale", I've been attempting to access the planning section of my cruise on 09/25, Symphony.

I can sign into the Royal website but that's as far as it goes. I've tried 2 devices and 3 platforms.

anyone else having issues with this?

thx

Been having the same issues attempting to login through Mobile.  Their IT department is awful, I work in eCommerce and I would be ashamed if my website had so many of these issues.

I have been able to login through my laptop, but the prices just increased by 60% in some cases today, who knows maybe another sale coming.

• Haha 1

After I log in, I get directed to a screen that says "We're improving your account."  It then asks me for my email address and phone number.  When I enter that information, it says "that is what you are currently using with your account.  Do you want to keep that information?"  I click yes and then it deletes the information and won't let me proceed.  I have tried Windows, Mac, Chromebook and iPad.  All of them have the same problems. I called Royal Caribbean a few minutes ago and they said there are no reported problems.  I have been on the phone for 20 minutes and they haven't been able to come up with a solution.