Have it all promotion

wingman2014

2 hours ago, wingman2014 said:

Thanks everyone , great info !  

We booked center aft on Rotterdam with the “Have it all”  package. 

Congratulations.  Once you go aft you will be spoiled.  The sound of the wake will give you a restful sleep, the breakfast will be hot since you are just a short elevator ride up from the kitchen, and the great view of both sides of the ship will give you some great photo opportunities.  Enjoy your cruise and report back here your impressions of the new ship.

• Like 4

Is the Have It All only for new bookings?   After logging into HAL it seems that our cruise has had a decrease in price.   Some times they will not let you take advantage of the promotions if you are previously booked.  Thanks for any answers.

We bought the ppd gratuities  package with the drinks & special dining included  for our 18 day Hawaii cruise next Feb  on koningsdam / Those gratuities alone are $549    .Quite a difference to todays package  with the tour 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, S&B said:

After reading the small print I did fine the answer that the Have It All is only for new bookings.  Oh, well.  It was a nice thought. 

Did you use a Travel Agent?  Maybe you can cancel and rebook the same stateroom as a new booking.  I know people do that with Princess all the time.  A TA should be able to advise you better than me though.🙄 If you didn't use a Travel Agent, it wouldn't hurt to consult with one to see if they can get you the better deal.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, S&B said:

Is the Have It All only for new bookings?   After logging into HAL it seems that our cruise has had a decrease in price.   Some times they will not let you take advantage of the promotions if you are previously booked.  Thanks for any answers.

Did you ask about refaring with the Have it All promotion?  Anytime I have tried this before final payment date it was granted and I kept the same cabin.  Of course, the fare changed (up or down), as you have to take both ends of the deal - perks and fare - makes sense.

Of course, if you have a non-refundable fare or deposit this may not be doable.

Edited by DaveOKC

Thanks for your replies.  I did email our TA but they are all so busy right now that it might take some time to get an answer.  I am not complaining because we are all glad they are busy.  I shall let you know what happened.

• Like 3