Pride of America Beverage Package

slotmomma3

23 minutes ago, slotmomma3 said:

Are alcoholic beverages included in the package for Hawaii?

Yes!  Info within NCL T&C's on website:

Hawaii Beverage Package
Hawaii Beverage Package is applicable to Pride of America sailings only.
Applicable to guests 1-8 on the reservation.
Eligible guests are entitled to two beverages per person per transaction.
Includes a variety of beverages up to $15 USD retail price.
Also includes fountain soda, freshly squeezed juice, bottled water (flat and sparkling), non-alcoholic beer, and specialty coffee (specialty coffee inclusion shall be limited to dining rooms only).
Does not include: specialty coffee outside of the restaurants, room service, mini bar purchases, or vending machines.
Guest's check may reflect applicable VAT and/or taxes for certain ports or itineraries.
Guest is responsible for 20% gratuities on the retail value of the Hawaii Beverage Package ($19.80 USD per person per day) prior to cruise.
Retail value of Hawaii Beverage Package is $99.00 USD per person per day. Package price is subject to change.
20% gratuities on the retail value of the Hawaii Beverage Package are included when booking through the Australia office.
When booking through the Australia office, gratuities related to Hawaii Beverage Package are included.
The purchase of any alcoholic drinks within the Hawaii Beverage 

Pro tip:    Click on the offer on the NCL main page.  On the next page scroll to the bottom of the page, click on Terms and Conditions.   That is where you will find the info that "ggTexasGal" kindly provided above.  🙂

• Thanks 1

We had it on our 2019 POA cruise and yes alcohol is included.  Honestly, if you're on the fence about the bev package, I wouldn't get it.  We are pretty big cruise drinkers and we were off the ship so much/so busy, we definitely did not get our money's worth and ended up using it mostly for bottled water to take on excursions.

Edited by Beachiekeen

At $20/day, you can break even pretty fast with just a few bottled water, a cup or 2 of specialty coffees at breakfast in the MDR, and a few sodas.  I'd get it so I can enjoy my vacation instead of constantly being reminded to keep the bar tab in check.  But that's just me.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Getting excited about our upcoming POA Hawaii Cruise the end of September. It's been a long time coming. I've managed to confuse myself while scrolling thru our reservation on my phone on the NCL website.

So I'm looking at the things they are still trying to sell me such as Hawaiian beverage package, dining package, shore excursions, internet etc . 

I know when I booked this I included the choose all four that were available (beverage package short excursions internet and dining). So wondering why they're trying to get me to spend $831 each on the Hawaii beverage package when it's already included in my reservation...

So I click on the terms and conditions and was reading about the beverage package and then I see where it says  excluding Hawaii pride of America cruises and for that you have to go down to another section and read what's included and it's still clear as mud to me.. Do they separate it from the regular beverage package because of the additional taxes they add because it's in the us and possibility of limiting drinks per day due to Hawaii regulations? It almost seems like they're not including alcohol because they don't specifically say the alcohol like they do under the other beverage package description. 

Excited and Counting down but still confused.. has anybody had any experience with this? Have you gotten all the alcoholic drinks you wanted (of course within the $15 limit)?  Thanks 😊🌴🍍🍹

1 hour ago, cruzmaniac said:

I know when I booked this I included the choose all four that were available (beverage package short excursions internet and dining). So wondering why they're trying to get me to spend $831 each on the Hawaii beverage package when it's already included in my reservation...

What does your invoice say?