Luggage Post-Cruise in Seattle

zerooveride

So we are on the 8/21 NCL Encore and to get back home, there isn't a flight until around 11pm to get us back to the East Coast. Any ideas of what we could do with our luggage if we wanted to explore the city? The Mariner's are in town for a day game when we get off the ship and we were thinking of going to the game. The problem is the luggage. Any thoughts/advice?

Does anyone know what is the earliest flight you can schedule to participate in Seattle luggage valet ?  I have read just about everything about it but can't  find that. Can get a great price right now on Southwest but not sure if it is too early.  

Edited by Bleueyes44

1 minute ago, Bleueyes44 said:

Southwest and Alaska had some good prices.  Just try and go in day before .

Southwest isn't all that great of a price to be honest. It's almost as much as I paid to fly to Hawaii right when the school year ended. I've been looking and will continue to look. If I still lived closer to NYC I would have went out of Newark. 

12 hours ago, zerooveride said:

Southwest isn't all that great of a price to be honest. It's almost as much as I paid to fly to Hawaii right when the school year ended. I've been looking and will continue to look. If I still lived closer to NYC I would have went out of Newark. 

I know what you mean , I  have a friend in Rochester and it cost her quite a bit when she flew to Seattle.  Hopefully Southwest will have another good sale.

3 hours ago, Bleueyes44 said:

I know what you mean , I  have a friend in Rochester and it cost her quite a bit when she flew to Seattle.  Hopefully Southwest will have another good sale.

We may just drive down to Newark. Its about $600 cheaper

18 minutes ago, zerooveride said:

We may just drive down to Newark. Its about $600 cheaper

That's  what I  told my friend to do but it was too long of a drive 6 hrs.

When is your cruise and what ship ?  Mine is Aug 20 on Ovation.

Edited by Bleueyes44

5 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

These guys will keep your luggage as you tour.

https://www.naturenutstravel.com/seattle-cruise-excursions

Thank you for posting this, I had not seen a post about them before on CC. Looks like a good option for some. I would question the limited time at each venue. Someone doing their city tour should look at the details.  You’d have 45 minutes at the Seattle Center and depending on lines, you may not be able to actually make it through one venue without a rush or at all.  

• 4 weeks later...

We ended up paying more than what we wanted but got flight times we wanted. We are staying 2 days prior at the Sheraton Grand Seattle.

Just an FYI, I had read online that the Edgewater Hotel would store bags for $5/each for non-guest . . . but called to confirm they will no longer be offering this due to COVID. 

For us, the PortValet won't work, as it only applies to checked luggage. We have things that can't go through, and we won't let go through Checked. Always keep a clean set of clothes and CPAP in case delayed!

Someone posted about day stays at hotels, somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. Anyone know about this?

I have not used them, but this site gives prices on day rooms.  https://www.dayuse.com/s/united-states/washington/king-county/seattle.   Not sure if this helps since we are not going until 2022,  but here's our plan.   I found a VERY cheap rate at Alamo (about $25 for the day for an SUV).  We have the same issue of "cpap and carry on's" that can't be checked.  They will pick you up at the port and take you to their downtown location.  Our idea is to use port valet for our checked luggage,  use the  car to store our stuff and then drive ourselves to the airport after exploring a bit after the cruise.