Drinks Package On P&O UK Short Cruises

davehurd

Hi all,

Thinking of booking one of the short (4 days) UK cruises that P&O are operating this summer out of Southampton.

It'll be a family occasion as my wife will be celebrating a special birthday whilst on board.

I've been trying to see if there are any drinks packages available for the cruises without much success. Does anyone know if packages are being sold for these cruises?

Thanks in advance for your help.

4 minutes ago, davehurd said:

Hi all,

Thinking of booking one of the short (4 days) UK cruises that P&O are operating this summer out of Southampton.

It'll be a family occasion as my wife will be celebrating a special birthday whilst on board.

I've been trying to see if there are any drinks packages available for the cruises without much success. Does anyone know if packages are being sold for these cruises?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

At the moment P&O only do drinks packages on cruises of 5 nights or more.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MX-Drew said:

I spoke to P&O about this and the nice lady I was speaking to said there is a good reason why it is 5 nights or over and it will never change.

Booze cruises? 😁

• Like 1

Having done 2 short cruises 1 on Aurora that I expected to be mayhem and 1 on britannia that I didn't expect mayhem and it was the opposite way round. The adults only cruise was a lot better behaved. So probably they think people on the shorter cruises will drink more as on a longer cruise I always get alcohol fatigue towards the end 🤣

2 hours ago, davecttr said:

Booze cruises? 😁

1 hour ago, Stokie33 said:

Having done 2 short cruises 1 on Aurora that I expected to be mayhem and 1 on britannia that I didn't expect mayhem and it was the opposite way round. The adults only cruise was a lot better behaved. So probably they think people on the shorter cruises will drink more as on a longer cruise I always get alcohol fatigue towards the end 🤣

Both possible but I got the impression it was more of a regulation thing although I can't work out what. To prevent the "booze cruise scenario a strict number of drinks limit could be introduced (yes I know there is one now but I know that is not enforced). 

Edited by MX-Drew