Price dropped on Oct 2nd magic

Checking carnival website and found our cabin price had dropped by $100 a person. A quick call to carnival and we are set. Had the overage transferred to cabin credit. Takes care of gratuities with some left over. Thought about an upgrade but we spend so little time in our cabin, it’s not worth it to us. Happy cruising 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, young at heart said:

Checking carnival website and found our cabin price had dropped by $100 a person. A quick call to carnival and we are set. Had the overage transferred to cabin credit. Takes care of gratuities with some left over. Thought about an upgrade but we spend so little time in our cabin, it’s not worth it to us. Happy cruising 

Isn’t it nice that we are discussing price drops and actually cruising.  Congrats

• Like 3

I checked the rates on Magic for September and I scored a solo cabin with no solo supplement (including cheers).  I have not seen "no solo supplement cruise fares" on Carnival in a long time.  If you are going solo in the fall, make sure you check Magic rates.  This should be a great cruise especially since Magic just got out of dry dock for renovation.  Enjoy cruising again to everyone.

Edited by JohnSpo