Eden show times?

Heather1972

Hi all,

Avid cruiser here with first cruise on Celebrity edge booked for September. I am interested in doing Eden for dinner. Everything I have read so far says to do the dinner during the show times in Eden, but I have NO idea when that is? I know the ship just started sailing again, but just wanted some info from those who have sailed on her before.  

The Eden shows weren't running during the June 26th sailing. It seems possible that they'll come back by September, but I wouldn't count on it unless there has been other news about it.

29 minutes ago, Sykes said:

The Eden shows weren't running during the June 26th sailing. It seems possible that they'll come back by September, but I wouldn't count on it unless there has been other news about it.

=(  Does anyone know what times & days the show used to run?

Just now, Oxo said:

10pm could change. 

That's what I’m seeing online too for previous cruises. Definitely won’t be during my dinner time!  I guess the show is able to seen from anywhere in Eden, not just the restaurant then. 

59 minutes ago, Heather1972 said:

That's what I’m seeing online too for previous cruises. Definitely won’t be during my dinner time!  I guess the show is able to seen from anywhere in Eden, not just the restaurant then. 

Yes, we watched it from deck 5 overlooking the bar and floor where the performers performed. Great Ariel show. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sailing on the Edge on August 7th.

I'm kind of disappointed to hear 2 things here. First, that the show is not happening, it looked fascinating to me and I was looking forward to it. Second, that even if it were, people could wander on and just sit at the bar and watch the show without paying the specialty dining upcharge.

Is the dinner by itself worth the $55 upcharge per person?  I have it reserved, but now I'm second guessing. 

We ate dinner there on July 5.  This was one of the finest meals we’ve eaten at sea in 19 cruises.  Food was both beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. You can check out my review from the July 3 sailing for pics.  Don’t cancel—you won’t miss the “show.”

23 hours ago, KonaPoodle said:

I'm kind of disappointed to hear 2 things here. First, that the show is not happening, it looked fascinating to me and I was looking forward to it. Second, that even if it were, people could wander on and just sit at the bar and watch the show without paying the specialty dining upcharge.

Is the dinner by itself worth the $55 upcharge per person?  I have it reserved, but now I'm second guessing. 

22 hours ago, EMc&DrS said:

We ate dinner there on July 5.  This was one of the finest meals we’ve eaten at sea in 19 cruises.  Food was both beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. You can check out my review from the July 3 sailing for pics.  Don’t cancel—you won’t miss the “show.”

Just had it on the last sailing and it was awesome, blew my expectations away.  EMc&DrS review intrigued me.  Overall experience, presentation, taste and service (to be fair, service was great everywhere) were amazing.  Most memorable meal of the sailing.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, KonaPoodle said:

The original show ran later in the evening (10:00 or later) and was not part of the Eden dining experience.  

The dinner is indeed worth the $55, the old wasn’t worth much if anything.

3 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Just had it on the last sailing and it was awesome, blew my expectations away.  EMc&DrS review intrigued me.  Overall experience, presentation, taste and service (to be fair, service was great everywhere) were amazing.  Most memorable meal of the sailing.

So glad you enjoyed it!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Oville said:

The original show ran later in the evening (10:00 or later) and was not part of the Eden dining experience.  

The dinner is indeed worth the $55, the old wasn’t worth much if anything.

Oops, should have read “old show”, sorry.

• Like 1