Norwegian Return To Sail Schedule

On 7/11/2021 at 1:21 PM, Cb2534 said:

Lots of pressure on the first sailing in July.  I hope there is someone on this forum booked on that first cruise that is willing to give a fairly detailed and timely review on how things are working.    (We are on the 9/29 Epic sailing out of Rome.)   I'm keeping expectations in check recognizing the new crew, new procedures, and the length of this hiatus.  As long as I have decent food, some "ok" entertainment and our current itinerary stays intact and runs fairly smoothly, I will call the cruise a win.    We did score thermal spa passes at an amazing price.  I'm hoping most of those amenities are open and available.         

I assume someone on that Jade sailing will report back. The legendary BirdTravels is on the August 7 return of Encore and hopefully will post the usual extensive live reports. (I'll be on that cruise and will be checking in on CC as well, although it might be mostly on the Solo Cruiser forum)

Oh, and curses to @ScratchTheRat for posting the graphic of the return sailings. I had not planned on booking another 2021 cruise but how could I resist being on that first Bliss sailing? 

Edited by coastcat

On 7/10/2021 at 6:04 PM, casofilia said:

I was interested to see the Spirit is due to start cruising February 9th 2022 starting in Sydney.   Oh Yes!!!   I think it would be very long odds of that happening.

Is it going to run empty from Europe or America not berthing in the "red" Covid countries"?   Notably India.

Australia and New Zealand governments seem to be adamant that the borders will not be open to cruise ships this southern summer. 

As long as they get the Spirit  Hawaii by June 12 I’ll be happy. I don’t think I can handle another cancelled cruise!

On 7/10/2021 at 6:28 AM, podgeandrodge said:

Has anyone heard where NCL are vaccinating their crews that are in Europe (or are they getting vaccinated in San Juan etc. and travelling to Europe for Epic, Jade etc.)?

A crew member I speak to from Philippines will be on Breakaway and was quarantined in Bar, Montenegro and vaccinated in  Civitavecchia 

Edited by paradiseawaitsme
Spelling
  • Like 4