Best Bloody Mary: Adventure of the Seas

Will be on board in a week and looking for the best spot for a bloody mary on board.  When we were on the Allure a couple years ago they were making them out of the english pub each morning and I found those to be the best.  Any opinions?

Bartenders can rotate. Repeated cruises on Liberty, my favorite Bloody Mary bar would change. I'd chat with the Bartenders, ask for a bit more of this or that, and leave a tip. By day 2 I didn't have to ask. I like them by the pool before noon, so poolside bars or Jade bar in Windjammer were more convenient than Promenade locations.

• Like 1

Is there any limitation on bringing mix on board?  In Texas we have Bloody Revolution which IMHO beats Zing Zang and some of the other mass market mixes.  This is a good idea and might actually save a couple bucks.

• Like 1

The best Bloody Marys I ever tasted are made by Jose at Nachi Cocom in Cozumel.  They cannot be beat and I have tried them everywhere I go.    Love 'em.

The mix onboard is too sweet, his are salty, spicy and just right.  I would try the two above, but are they on the sweet side or salty side?

Eww Zing Zang says it has grapefruit juice in it????  I guess I won't be trying that, wouldn't it be somewhat sweet.

Edited by BecciBoo

I'm not sure if they still have it but, RCI used to have a Bloody Mary menu with many different variations. We found it in the Schooner Bar. My favorite is a Bloody Molly. It's made with Jameson instead of vodka.

We were on a cruise in Alaska 4 years ago and one morning I asked for a Bloody Mary. The bartender gave me a glass of Grey Goose and pointed me to the "fixins" bar where I had to make my own. I had never made a Bloody Mary from "from scratch" before.

45 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

No naughty room?

Only was summoned to naughty room one time.  Once they saw what it was, I was on my way.  They were looking for bottles of liquor.  Once you open it, you have to keep it in the cooler/frig.  It will be good for about a week. 

I got a Bloody Mary everyday on Harmony. I don't drink alcohol in the mornings so I got them without. Bartender in the indoor promenade outside English pub called them 'Bloody Shames'. He was a great guy! Wife got them loaded.

Edited by coaster
  • Like 1