Koningsdam: Do Vista Suites have footrests on balconies?

We hope we will be on a Hawaii cruise in January with lots of sea days. I like to stretch out and read on the balcony with my feet up. From photos it appears there are either no footrests or just one footrest on the Vista balconies. Or maybe you have to ask your room steward early on to get one.

Does anyone remember?

If I have to, I’ll pack my inflatable footrest bought before we sailed Celebrity Edge since their small “infinite verandas” had none.

15 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

You should have foot rests, but in case you don't, just ask your steward. 🙂   We've found that sometimes things get moved 😉  

Exactly.  The occupant of the room prior to you may have asked for the footrest to be removed so that they could enjoy more space for friends or family on the verandah.  If the steward forgets to replace it they will surely be happy to retrieve one for you.  Maybe even a second one for your roommate.😎

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Check out halfacts dot com. I just looked and saw a picture of a Vista balcony:image.thumb.jpeg.41b587c75a6c1d7c836e7ae2800f2f84.jpeg

Thank you to all who replied and for the photo, Sharon! I couldn’t find a photo on HALfacts in the Pinnacle class stateroom section but maybe didn’t look thoroughly enough. That’s the type of footrest we had in a Signature suite once as well, IIRC.

Fingers crossed that everyone’s cruise plans go forward in the coming months and beyond.

Edited by Caribbean Chris
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Caribbean Chris said:

Thank you to all who replied and for the photo, Sharon! I couldn’t find a photo on HALfacts in the Pinnacle class stateroom section but maybe didn’t look thoroughly enough. That’s the type of footrest we had in a Signature suite once as well, IIRC.

Fingers crossed that everyone’s cruise plans go forward in the coming months and beyond.

On halfacts go to the Koningsdam cabins. I looked at Vista Aft cabin 6233.  We are in a Vista Aft on the Koningsdam in October and so excited!  

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

On halfacts go to the Koningsdam cabins. I looked at Vista Aft cabin 6233.  We are in a Vista Aft on the Koningsdam in October and so excited!  

Enjoy your cruise!

I’d be excited to be going in October, too! 

• Like 1