Chairs

desiree741

Lucky you! 😉

Shouldn't be a problem in the dining room, balcony could possibly be but I'd bet your GTG. If not you can contact guest services and I'm sure they'd accommodate you with an alternative if needed. Have a great cruise! 

I get it, good luck and I'm sure they can help ya out....when you board ask the Martie'd ahead of time

Enjoy your cruise....we're sure you'll "figure" it out....LOL

Again have fun and don't let this stuff bother you, I can't remember MDR chairs with arms on any Carnival Cruise

ENJOY!!!!!!

I'm 99% sure the balcony cabins use chairs have arms and about 80% sure about the Dining Room.  As CruisingGuy said, just contact Guest Services for an alternative if needed.  I know on one on my cruises, they have a lounger out there (Cove balcony) and that was great.   Hasn't happened since though.

Dining room chairs aren't bad, but we usually ask for a booth or banquette when we get there. The request is usually noted and we never have to ask again.

On the other hand, seats around the Alchemy Bar and nearby stage area on many boats are hard for me to fit in. Hips are just too big. 

I am a big guy. Last time I cruised I was 6'5" 350 lbs. This morning I weighed in at 297. So, hopefully, everything I just wrote is a thing from my past.😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Floriduh said:

Dining room chairs aren't bad, but we usually ask for a booth or banquette when we get there. The request is usually noted and we never have to ask again.

On the other hand, seats around the Alchemy Bar and nearby stage area on many boats are hard for me to fit in. Hips are just too big. 

I am a big guy. Last time I cruised I was 6'5" 350 lbs. This morning I weighed in at 297. So, hopefully, everything I just wrote is a thing from my past.😁

That's awesome!!  Trying to loose a few before we cruise myself

43 minutes ago, camper49 said:

Speaking of chairs…has anyone ever requested/asked for and received a chair in their ocean view cabin ? We usually have a balcony cabin but not this time..OV was a great deal! 
Elation is the ship. 

Depending on the exact ship and room, there could be one.  You will always have the little padded chair under the vanity.  They don't usually have "extra" furniture laying around and space can be an issue so trying to get one if you don't may be an issue.  It doesn't hurt to ask though