Any Tracelets Yet?

JamieLogical

I just received the following for my Equinox ailing this Sunday:

image.png.5552019c0aeb38d1120d06913b6b7904.png

Have any of the other Celebrity ships sailed with Tracelets yet? I am curious what they look like. Are you able to take them off for swimming, showering, and sleeping?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

The OP is sailing out of ft Lauderdale on Equinox as is Edge and there have not been any reports on Edge about tracelets just the blue ribbon. Maybe they will be starting.

Didn't realize that, the "Nox and Edge's Eastern route are doing the same itineraries.  Reportedly the Edge stopped with the ribbon requirement yet things can change at anytime.

This info was from Celebrity, and the picture is one from Royal Caribbean….
All guests, ages 2 and above, will be issued a Tracelet™ at the terminal to be worn during the cruise. The Tracelet will help us with contact tracing in the unlikely case of an onboard health concern. We will collect your Tracelet at the conclusion of the cruise.

Tracelet™ - Currently on Celebrity Summit® and Celebrity Equinox® 

What is a Tracelet™  

The Tracelet is a comfortable, water-resistant wearable worn by all guests, ages 2 and older, during the cruise. The Tracelet™ helps us with contact tracing in the unlikely event of an onboard health concern.   

Why do I have to wear a Tracelet™?  

The Tracelet™ helps us protect everyone’s health by identifying potential health risks in the unlikely event of an onboard health concern.  

Is the Tracelet™ water resistant?  

Tracelet™ is water resistant – guests can go about their normal activities without concern for the functionality of the device.  

Who needs to wear a Tracelet™?  

All guests, ages 2 and older, are required to wear the Tracelet™ throughout the cruise. Any guest who chooses not to wear the Tracelet™ will be unable to sail. 

Are small children required to wear a Tracelet™?  

Yes, all guests including children ages 2 and older, are required to wear a Tracelet™.   

What if I lose the Tracelet™ during the cruise?  

Contact Guest Services immediately and we will replace your Tracelet™.  

Do I have to return the Tracelet™?  

Yes. As part of our commitment to saving the waves, we are reusing the Tracelets. They are cleaned and sanitized. We’ll have collection points as you leave the ship at the end of your sailing.  

How does the Tracelet™ work?  

Tracelets™ tell us anyone you've come in contact with in the event another guest is deemed a health risk and how close you’ve come to people who have been identified as health risk and how long you were near them. We use this information to determine risk level and help to manage health onboard our ships. There is no personally identiifiable information stored on the Tracelet.   

Is my data safe?  

All Tracelet™ data can only be accessed by our staff and will only be used to protect the health of everyone onboard in the unlikely event of a health concern.  

How long do you keep my data?  

Tracelet™ data is deleted from our systems on a 30-day rolling window after your cruise ends. 

image.jpg

• Like 1