Travel Insurance

If you are within the time line , usually 21 days after deposit, I would get pre existing conditions included, more expensive cancel for any reason.  NCL insurance is pretty pricey for what the coverage amounts are, but better than nothing.  On Cruise Critic there is a discussion topic for cruise insurance, its does list where to go to look.

10 hours ago, classy_cruiser said:

I didn’t buy the NCL insurance because I have travel insurance through the chase sapphire reserve card. Wondering if that was a mistake now.. 

chase sapphire reserve has better coverage for trip cancellation and interruption also 100,000.00 for medical evacuation and illness. You can check the coverage on the website it takes some work to find all the small print. 

Edited by saltsandknit
Grammar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Insure my trip.com.  I’ve used them multiple times, individually and for foreign mission trips for our group.  Very nice people and a user friendly website.

and as others have said, check out the insurance forum.

this company came through foe my sister when she canceled for any reason

Keep in mind, Travel insurance may not include Covid-19 expenses. I just did a google search because my normal GeoBlue insurance won't cover anything related to it. Neither will some others. I just got some, with a high coverage, because if my family is stranded in another country, it's going to cost a good bit to get home back to the U.S. and home. We are going to Bermuda on the Breakaway, Oct. 2021