2021 New RCCL Concierge and Hotel Director List

Hi fellow sailors! I am so excited to be cruising for the first time since Covid on Independence, this Sunday, August 15 (woohoo!). I have confirmed the concierge is Junior Flores and have researched him?her? (I am assuming him, but that might not be right!) and see that he is an old timer concierge. Does anybody have any feedback on him? Is he either of the men in the attached picture (this is what showed up on Google images but they look like stock photos so probably are not him!). Does anyone know who the hotel director is and what his/her email would be? Thanks and happy sailing!

Would love if we can keep a running concierge/hotel director spreadsheet going since sailing is resuming :)

tempa.jpg

46 minutes ago, helengirl said:

Hi fellow sailors! I am so excited to be cruising for the first time since Covid on Independence, this Sunday, August 15 (woohoo!). I have confirmed the concierge is Junior Flores and have researched him?her? (I am assuming him, but that might not be right!) and see that he is an old timer concierge. Does anybody have any feedback on him? Is he either of the men in the attached picture (this is what showed up on Google images but they look like stock photos so probably are not him!). Does anyone know who the hotel director is and what his/her email would be? Thanks and happy sailing!

Would love if we can keep a running concierge/hotel director spreadsheet going since sailing is resuming 🙂

tempa.jpg

The gentleman on the left is Reyno (last name starts with a V), a former concierge, who is now a Genie.  He is in a lot of the pictures on the RCI website that deal with Genies and the top suites.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

The gentleman on the left is Reyno (last name starts with a V), a former concierge, who is now a Genie.  He is in a lot of the pictures on the RCI website that deal with Genies and the top suites.  

Symphony…Norman De Ocampo and Ken Degrace. Suite lounge.

32 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Well there is this from pre-covid

Bonanza posted on that post "Symphony…Norman De Ocampo and Ken Degrace. Suite lounge." on August 1, 2021

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Few posters search for existing threads.

agreed, but that post is sooo old and you have to handle 143 pages of posts to find stuff! Anyone want to start a google doc spreadsheet? I will if no one else does but it won;t be for a couple of weeks minimum

1 minute ago, helengirl said:

but that post is sooo old and you have to handle 143 pages of posts to find stuff!

Age of thread/posts should make no diff if the thread is managed like the Captains one, where every couple of pages the whole list is published.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, helengirl said:

agreed, but that post is sooo old and you have to handle 143 pages of posts to find stuff! Anyone want to start a google doc spreadsheet? I will if no one else does but it won;t be for a couple of weeks minimum

If you could please start the Google Doc spreadsheet, that would be fabulous.  A few silent partners and I kept the spreadsheet current prior to COVID.  A suggestion -- limit the access to updating the spreadsheet only to the people doing the updating.  If you don't, people post nasty stuff on the spreadsheet like "Piss of the Seas" or mess up the sheet because they aren't familiar with spreadsheets and Google Docs.  People wanting concierge updates will get a "read only" version.  

Updates should be posted on this thread and then the managers with access can update the Google Doc Spreadsheet.