Problems Booking Shore Excursions

B113

The 405 GET error seems to happen with regularity and often when they have a Cruise Planner sale.  You'd think they would have a traffic monitor with real time sales updates and notice a problem.  But it is Royal Caribbean IT.

I sent a message to RCI on social media and they replied with "we have no known issues with the Cruise Planner so clear your browser cookies and cache and try again".  Of course I've done that and tried four browsers on various devices and continue to get the error. 

1 minute ago, Anton said:

I sent a message to RCI on social media and they replied with "we have no known issues with the Cruise Planner so clear your browser cookies and cache and try again".  Of course I've done that and tried four browsers on various devices and continue to get the error. 

LOL when I got that error last night I called to book and the rep was getting the same error!

• Haha 1

Been getting that more lately with Chrome.  Not sure if there is a new version Royal isn't supporting or just Royal.  Couldn't do cruise checkin and actually used old Internet Explorer.