In You Opinion, is the Club World Owners Suite worth the experience vs. the price?

ChucktownSteve

26 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I just went back through this entire thread and realized that we got sidetracked so early that you didn't really get your original question answered, although I sense that you are satisfied.  Anyway, my take is that the CW suites on Azamara [with the exception of the oddball accessible tub configuration on Onward] are the most enjoyable cabins we have had on any cruise.  

And I think I would enjoy it even more on a Caribbean itinerary because I would be tempted never to leave the ship.  [Hallmark made 1 Christmas movie, 100 times.  God made 1 Caribbean island, 100 times...  🤣]

I saw enough info to book it. Thanks.

That's how I feel about the Caribbean  I have a Celebrity 7 night comp Blue chip veranda cruise this Sunday.  The only port I'm getting off is Saint Maarten for my "liquor run" and perhaps a trinket for the DW who won't be sailing with me. Coincidentally the AZ cruise we switched to also includes Saint Maarten.  My handful of Blue bottles I'll be picking up might last that long. lol

My first cruise was 1985.  The best cruise we've ever sailed was Azamara to the Baltic with three days in St. Petersburg.  That was a standard veranda. Won't see that country again.  But don't worry since I've been to Russia, I understand I can't run for President. rofl.

BTW do you know how to tell when the Hallmark movie is ending?  They all have that one kiss at the end. Then fade.  Lifetime sometimes has two kisses.

Edited by ChucktownSteve
  • Haha 1

We recently bid for and got an upgrade to a Club Continent suite, and enjoyed it. But we have visited various senior suites, and although they are very nice, they wouldn’t suit me or DH very much. We don’t come on a cruise to be in a cabin/suite for any significant length of time during waking hours. We prefer to be somewhere more sociable, to at least people-watch, or even better, to chat to those people. If I won the lottery I’d never want to buy a yacht, because it would be too solitary!

• Like 3

One of the nicest things about one of the big suites is having two rooms so the butler can come and go into the living room delivering room service and not disturb you in the bedroom. It's something that can't be done in a single room suite. Often I've had stuff left by him and never even noticed he'd been until I went and found the goodies in the other room!  And I love the balcony. It's nice to splurge occasionally and I've never regretted it. 

Phil 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hello

i am a total novice on cruise holidays.and looking for some advice please. 

Considering taking my elderly Dad on a cruise on Azamara pursuit in Club world owners suite 6088 Aft for a Nordic cruise. 

is aft best? 

Do I need to ask them to put a bed in the living room if the sofa does not pull out (as per this thread) and is that acceptable?

Dad has mobility issues (not in wheel chair although I am thinking of bringing a portable one with me), is the boat generally accessible and are they helpful in recommending appropriate excursions?  Is the pool accessible. 

Any advice/tips gratefully received. 

Totally worth it!  I’m sure they can arrange to accommodate your father.  The space is wonderful.  If your dad tires, any meal can be served in your suite.  The balcony is spacious and has such a beautiful view.  
The ship is built in such a way that all venues are accessible.  In my opinion the aft has the best, most peaceful views.

Enjoy your cruise and making precious memories.

• 8 months later...
On 8/20/2021 at 1:12 PM, laurieb said:

A bit smaller both inside and outside.  This will be our first time experiencing the club ocean suites; really looking forward to it!  Hoping for good weather to experience sailing out of Seville on the verandah

I am currently considering upgrading to an owner's suite from the club ocean suite #6002. Did you like the COS?  Thank you!

On 3/5/2023 at 6:13 PM, Dublin88 said:

Hello

i am a total novice on cruise holidays.and looking for some advice please. 

Considering taking my elderly Dad on a cruise on Azamara pursuit in Club world owners suite 6088 Aft for a Nordic cruise. 

is aft best? 

Do I need to ask them to put a bed in the living room if the sofa does not pull out (as per this thread) and is that acceptable?

Dad has mobility issues (not in wheel chair although I am thinking of bringing a portable one with me), is the boat generally accessible and are they helpful in recommending appropriate excursions?  Is the pool accessible. 

Any advice/tips gratefully received. 

The main pool is not accessible though