Island Princess bathroom

JaniceB

58 minutes ago, JaniceB said:

Does anyone know if the premium balcony cabins have a handheld shower head or are they all fixed to the wall high up.  I like to be able to adjust the height or take off to wash feet.  

You can ask Stewart for one and they do have a supply.  Ask early, but not before my friend if she is on the same voyage as you.  LOL.

4 hours ago, JaniceB said:

Does anyone know if the premium balcony cabins have a handheld shower head or are they all fixed to the wall high up.  I like to be able to adjust the height or take off to wash feet.  

Island Princess underwent a major renovation with increased capacity in 2015. All the NEW balcony cabins created in the renovation were fitted with "cabins" that are like those in Sky Princess. They have bathrooms  that have handheld shower heads and have that little ledge and the bathrooms are a little larger. The open space between bathroom door and  open closet was reduced somewhat. Unfortunately, I do not have a list of such cabins.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2021 at 9:30 AM, JaniceB said:

i noticed that you can request a hand held shower head in the Medallion App. 

Go to “OceanReady Profile” section and click on “My Preferences”  then select “Accessibility”  and scroll down to “in-cabin Accessibility Amenities” 

hope this is helpful!