Ships that have 2-bedroom/2-bath DOS or OS?

brookie848

I know the Dawn and the really freaking expensive suites on the Prima have two bedrooms. What other ships offer a second bedroom in the higher-end suites? We sometimes have a friend that cruises with us and when we do, we want her to have her own space. We've stayed mainly in 2-bedroom suites, but did do the DOS on the Dawn that worked for us.

I'm looking at cruises for 2023 and would like some guidance on which ships have 2-bedroom suites besides the aptly named 2-bedroom suites (and the Garden Villas). 😁

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, brookie848 said:

I know the Dawn and the really freaking expensive suites on the Prima have two bedrooms. What other ships offer a second bedroom in the higher-end suites? We sometimes have a friend that cruises with us and when we do, we want her to have her own space. We've stayed mainly in 2-bedroom suites, but did do the DOS on the Dawn that worked for us.

I'm looking at cruises for 2023 and would like some guidance on which ships have 2-bedroom suites besides the aptly named 2-bedroom suites (and the Garden Villas). 😁

Thanks!

Off the top of my head....all NCL ships have a 2 bedroom option that are called 2 bedrooms. Not all....read the 'smaller ships'..e.g. Star..Dawn.... may not have a dedicated 'Haven', but all the 2 bedrooms that are not in Haven...have 'suite' privileges.

The following is noted as having a SEPARATE 2nd BR -

Not a convertible couch murphy wall bed in the common main room

For the most part the 2nd BR is a closet bedroom for space and accommodation

suitable for kids - nice with a separate bathroom 

The DAWN and the STAR deck 12 forward 12500 & 12000 DOS with 2 BRs

On deck 11 the DAWN STAR and the Jewel Class ships JEWEL JADE GEM PEARL

have 10 2 BR suite (not high-end D OS - Haven)

The Jewel class ships have 8 2 BR suites in the Haven 

All 6 of these ships have a Garden Villa with multiple cabins (bedrooms)

The DAWN and STAR do not have a Haven (they have their own individual Haven - LOL)

The PRIMA and other newer ships I don't have a detailed report.

When NCL notes that the cabin will accommodate a 2nd or more couple it means

that a couch and or murphy wall bed will be setup deployed in the main common room

and all sharing the common bathroom facility (some exceptions)

36 minutes ago, JustaOreo said:

...and for ships like Bliss where the Deluxe owners has a separate 'media' room....we've found that the fold out can work but hasn't been as comfortable as those listed as 2 bedrooms.

Thanks for this information. I thought there was a separate room there, but I couldn't quite figure out if that was supposed to be a bedroom or not. I'll price those out, though.

We stayed in 12500 on the Dawn and enjoyed some of the perks of the DOS -- I just wish more of them had two bedrooms.

3 minutes ago, kgmorris said:

Our June 2022 cruise on NCL Joy from NYC to Bermuda we got a indoor 2 BR Family suite and it has 2 baths as well. 

Yes. We normally stay in the 2-bedrooms. I'm looking for DOS or OS with 2 bedrooms. We like the extra perks.

We’re on the Escape in the Haven DOS with Large Balcony. It has a second bedroom and bathroom even though it’s not advertised as a 2 BR. It’s a fold out but in its own room vs the living room. Perfect for a child or extra guest so they don’t have to sleep in the living room.