Check your Chase credit card offers

kimandtim

Not as good as Amex offers, but my daughter and I both had a Chase offer for Carnival.  Hers was on a Sapphire card and mine was on my Freedom card.   It is for 10% statement credit on a charge over $100 up to $56 cash back.  She purchased her Cheers package and has already received the $56 credit on her $700ish purchase.  I prepaid gratuities and bought a shore excursion and am still waiting for my credit to post so I will post back as soon as my credit appears.  Worth accepting the offer if you are using a Chase card anyway and you happen to have the offer listed.

• Like 4

I got $35 off on purchase of $100 minimum.  I didn't realize these offers were tied to specific cards and used a different one -- without the offer (Sapphire Reserve).  Now that I understand it, I'll go ahead and use the card that has the offer (World of Hyatt).

It is definitely hit or miss who gets what offers, but as a follow up - my gratuities qualified for 10% back but shore excursion hasn't so far.  Also, as a side note - both my card and my husbands had a 10% back on Southwest if anyone is using them for flights.

10 hours ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

For those of you who don't have a Chase Sapphire card, now would be a great time to get one.  A $1,000 just on statement credit if you want cash.  It could be worth $1,250 using their travel portal, which uses a large online travel agency that provides all kinds of travel.  Or even more (2x+) for those who are much more smarter at the points game than the simple things I like to stick to.  Plus you get a $50 hotel credit.  Not to mention the generally impressive benefits of various kinds the card itself does provide. 

It does have a $95 so you'll have to pay at least that.  Then you can decide to cancel if you don't want to pay the fee.  That's another great thing about Chase.  They are the sweetest reps when you are cancelling a card with all of their, "We so sorry to see you go."  "Would a 5,000 free points adjustment change your mind?" and so on. 

Best decision we ever made was getting chase sapphire.