New La Cucina Menu?

ScratchTheRat

if you are already booked on an ncl cruise, simply log in to my ncl, it will show you your booking, click on that and it will go to your particular cruise. you then have option, click dining and the restaurants will appear. then just check for la cucina, and it will indicate view menu. if there is now a new menu, you should be able to view it and print it off if you wish (hope this helped)

14 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Not sure the menu for le Cucina is the newest one.  The menu I see is dated  7/23/19 and they've redesigned during the shut down.  I'd look at @BirdTravels latest Encore review.  I'll post it if I come across it. 

Encore has Onda, not La Cucina. 

Both Gem and Jade have La Cucina. Do we have trip reports from either that include menus? I haven’t seen one for Gem. 

Edited by coastcat
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, coastcat said:

Encore has Onda, not La Cucina. 

Both Gem and Jade have La Cucina. Do we have trip reports from either that include menus? I haven’t seen one for Gem. 

You are so right, sorry about that. Looking at OP's cruises, it looks like he's booked on GA.  My BA cruise in May still has La Cucina listed but with the old menu. 

Have not seen a review of Jade or Gem, but haven't been looking either. 

34 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

You are so right, sorry about that. Looking at OP's cruises, it looks like he's booked on GA.  My BA cruise in May still has La Cucina listed but with the old menu. 

Have not seen a review of Jade or Gem, but haven't been looking either. 

I can report back on La Cucina, but not until late October! Hopefully someone can do so before then.

Even though it's a minority opinion, I really like La Cucina. It's not as high-end as Onda but it's comforting food that goes nicely with a fruity pinot grigio. 

IIRC, the updated menus appeared on the app for my Encore cruise but the old ones are still showing for that October Bliss cruise.

Edited by coastcat
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, coastcat said:

I can report back on La Cucina, but not until late October! Hopefully someone can do so before then.

Even though it's a minority opinion, I really like La Cucina. It's not as high-end as Onda but it's comforting food that goes nicely with a fruity pinot grigio. 

IIRC, the updated menus appeared on the app for my Encore cruise but the old ones are still showing for that October Bliss cruise.

We ate at La Cuchina on our last Escape cruise (2018 maybe?
Lost track), and it was REALLY good. Better then the old La Cuchina from the early 2010s. I’m hoping it still has the same quality on our upcoming Breakaway cruise!

• Like 1

Interesting... no changes to the appetizers and pizzas. Secondi also the same except for the deletion of the branzino dish (but it was really good!). Four of the pasta dishes are gone. No new dishes added.

Too bad we don't have the dessert menu since that's the really important one!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...