Any Upgrade Bids Accepted Recently?

rad798

Got my upgrade accepted yesterday for the 6/13 sailing on the Jewel.  Bid $145 to move from an OA outside to an MA club mini suite.  Minimum bid was either $100 or $125...been a while so not sure exactly.  3 days ahead of cruise for notification by email!

• Like 1

I'm waiting on an upgrade decision for a cruise on the Getaway departing on Tuesday.  A fellow traveller has had their accepted but nothing on mine.  I do still have the opportunity to increase my bid so I guess I'm not done yet.

Could anyone please share the link to check your bid status? The banner to upgrade is no longer available for me on the app and I didn’t bookmark the link. I still have a little over two weeks until sailing and was hoping to check and see if there have been any changes to the room types offered etc.  

Thanks! 

56 minutes ago, tvlworm said:

Could anyone please share the link to check your bid status? The banner to upgrade is no longer available for me on the app and I didn’t bookmark the link. I still have a little over two weeks until sailing and was hoping to check and see if there have been any changes to the room types offered etc.  

Thanks! 

Here you go!  Good Luck on your upgrade! https://upgrade.plusgrade.com/offer/NCL/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We travelled on the Jewel on 23rd May. We booked an inside cabin and got upgraded to a "Club Balcony Suite" on 21st May. On the day before I could see that our bid was "pending" on that category while the bids on Oceanview and Balcony were "cancelled".

We bid the minimum on Oceanview and Balcony and £10 above the minimum for Club Balcony Suite.

On 6/8/2022 at 5:57 AM, Kanga777 said:

Wolft I disembark the Getaway the day you embark and there are currently 53 Haven suites open.  I dropped the Minimum bid on 5 or 6 of them.  As I stated earlier I was surprised to get the email 110 days out.

How do you know how many suites are currently available?  We are currently in a Club balcony suite but received an email to upgrade, so I bid on Haven Aft Face penthouse with large balcony and the Haven courtyard Penthouse with large balcony.

12 hours ago, Superflyisme said:

How do you know how many suites are currently available?  We are currently in a Club balcony suite but received an email to upgrade, so I bid on Haven Aft Face penthouse with large balcony and the Haven courtyard Penthouse with large balcony.

Do a mock booking and select Aft Facing Haven Penthouse.  Then when asked to choose a cabin you can count how many are on each deck.   

So Just a tip if you are bidding on Haven Suites and not looking to break the Bank. Typically Haven Suites like the Forward Facing will be a lower minimum bid and also a lot of people don't bid on them because they are not in the Haven Area itself. Yes the Balcony is very small, But the room itself is a great size. I won the Forward Facing Haven with a minimum bid on the Breakaway last December. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Superflyisme said:

As I mentioned on a previous post there is website you can visit if you are a SCANNER of the SEA.  I would put the first capitalized word behind the second.  When you find your cruise check the "availability and booking" and it will show what is available in each cabin class up to 15 cabins.  I find it a bit easier then doing a mock booking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Not much of an upgrade but for this Friday I went from an aft suite to a forward facing suite with a low/fair bid. It was kind of a last minute booking and the only aft open was handicapped with a narrow balcony so I really wanted to change my cabin. 

2 hours ago, Kanga777 said:

As I mentioned on a previous post there is website you can visit if you are a SCANNER of the SEA.  I would put the first capitalized word behind the second.  When you find your cruise check the "availability and booking" and it will show what is available in each cabin class up to 15 cabins.  I find it a bit easier then doing a mock booking.

So if there are 30 cabins available, you'll only know about 15?

5 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

So if there are 30 cabins available, you'll only know about 15?

That is what I have seen.  I've looked at newly announced cruises and 15 is the max they show in any category.  I believe on NCL they only show a max of 15 as well... I could be mistaken!

42 minutes ago, Daisy0214 said:

We bid on a Haven Balcony and when I do a mock booking it shows sold out. I guess we will not get the upgrade. We leave on June 26. 

I’m assuming you’re on the Epic. Depending on what site you look at there may be 1 or 2 left or none.I saw the Haven H6 available and 5 minutes later poof it was gone.