OBC credit info needed,

sassy~one

Good morning,  I was sailing solo on a cruise that was canceled. My obc was 600.  So I rebooked with a friend, it was a b2b, my origional 600 obc was a go. Both of those rebooked cruises canceled.  So now i'm being told I LOSE my 600 from my solo cruise and will be given 1/2 or 300 because I was sharing a cabin on my last canceled cruise.  Somehow I'm thinking this is not correct.  Can anyone help? Thank you so much. 

The 600 from the first cruise is gone once the cruise was cancelled you were offered a new obc to rebook. When that cruise was cancelled the two of you were offered a new incentive for both of you to rebook. Has nothing to do with whatever 600 obc you had on your old canc cruise. 

Unfortunately it's true.

It was $600 per cabin so if you were sailing solo, you got it all. 

Now that you are sharing, you get $300 each. 

I have OBC for a future cruise and decided to stick with solo because I don't want to share..LOL

• Like 1

How does this work on the S&S account when there is only one card registered at checkin...?   I booked it, added someone to the booking, and understand it'll split the OBC to each of us... but when I check in with just one card, will it all come out in one invoice or will it separate everything?

7 minutes ago, Brkintx said:

How does this work on the S&S account when there is only one card registered at checkin...?   I booked it, added someone to the booking, and understand it'll split the OBC to each of us... but when I check in with just one card, will it all come out in one invoice or will it separate everything?

If only one card is attached for the cabin and both are authorized to make charges, the full OBC will come out of the folio.  Just did this.  However, the $600 OBC given for rebooking after a canceled cruise goes to the people on the original booking not a new person.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sgttami said:

It was $600 per cabin so if you were sailing solo, you got it all. 

Now that you are sharing, you get $300 each. 

I have OBC for a future cruise and decided to stick with solo because I don't want to share..LOL

Thanks, enjoy your solo!  LOL 

• Like 1