The Daily for Sunday September 26, 2021

richwmn

As for Charlottetown, PEI, I've been 3 times: 2006 & 2014 Maasdam on the spring reposition from Ft Lauderdale.  2017 Veendam in June on a Montreal to Boston.  The June visit was much nicer than the too cold ones in early May.  A nice harbor or harbour, easy to walk into town and pleasant community.  Like many Canadian cities, flowers hanging from the street lamps.

• Like 9

Thanks for all the daily information, humour, and another port we have not visited , so appreciate seeing the photos

Am very late posting today, several hours ago I  started to read the "daily" , then off to the dentist, it was quite pleasant and sunny to walk along,  but needed a jacket. Lost a filling on Friday, so was fortunate to get an appointment so quickly, after them being closed during our recent lockdown, and catching up with their cancelled appointments.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 9

9 hours ago, dobiemom said:

I use Chrome on both my iPhone and iPad. CC had been working for a while (a week?) on both but I think I jinxed myself. This afternoon CC would not let me “like” on my iPhone even after refreshing. So I cleared cookies and history. Then I couldn’t log on at all. Switched to my iPad. It works fine… so far 🤞

Just checked my iPhone. I had to log in but I can “like” now. 

I think it was Chrome.  Mine acted up for about 1/2 hour.  I closed Chrome fed up and when I re-opened it worked fine.  Grrr.

• Like 2