Does Havana bar on the Panorama serve food, such as at lunch?

Scubadoobie2

Someone -- I don't remember who -- mentioned in a Youtube video that the Havana bar served food, perhaps at lunch time.  I can't find that video anymore.  No video of the Havana bar that I've seen shows anything resembling a food cart or buffet.  It would be great if they do, indeed, serve a lunch there, even if a limited one.  Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Scubadoobie2 said:

Someone -- I don't remember who -- mentioned in a Youtube video that the Havana bar served food, perhaps at lunch time.  I can't find that video anymore.  No video of the Havana bar that I've seen shows anything resembling a food cart or buffet.  It would be great if they do, indeed, serve a lunch there, even if a limited one.  Thanks. 

Ocean Plaza, just outside of the havana bar, has a small breakfast buffet...at least on sea days. I have pictures near the beginning of Panorama: 1st Sea Day

• Like 2

The Sunshine, which is the only non Vista or Excel Class ship in the fleet to have a Havana bar, I believe serves some sort of pastries and breakfast sammies in the morning to be washed down by fresh squeezed OJ and a Cuban coffee.

I love the snacks in the Havana Bar on the Sunshine!  Pressed Cuban sammies and yummy empenadas!  I was so disappointed that the new ships didn't incorporate that into the revamped Havana space.  I guess the new location made it difficult but still.  Lucky the Sunshine is my closest ship!