MSC Seaside Nov. 2021 Europe to Brazil Repositioning Cancelled?

Sstn

13 hours ago, racephoto said:

It’s kind of looking like all their transatlantics are getting canceled. 😞 

Can you expand that comment please, we are scheduled to cruise the Seaview transatlantic from Europe to the Caribbean (doesn't touch any USA port) mid-November.

TIA

1 hour ago, hamrag said:

Can you expand that comment please, we are scheduled to cruise the Seaview transatlantic from Europe to the Caribbean (doesn't touch any USA port) mid-November.

TIA

G ... Was Guadalupe and Dominican Republic on that cruise ?

1 minute ago, sidari said:

G ... Was Guadalupe and Dominican Republic on that cruise ?

Yep, Guadeloupe but not DR although Dominica is....I think I know what's coming, just been on web and the cruise is showing either error or a strange fully booked message. It differs depending on embarking port, but the message is clear and similar to the others that have been shot. It was still showing as normal late last night, so this has def changed today!  😒

18 minutes ago, hamrag said:

Yep, Guadeloupe but not DR although Dominica is....I think I know what's coming, just been on web and the cruise is showing either error or a strange fully booked message. It differs depending on embarking port, but the message is clear and similar to the others that have been shot. It was still showing as normal late last night, so this has def changed today!  😒

It’s unfortunate but Martinique and Guadeloupe are now closed to ships till the end of the year. And I think some other islands are iffy too. It looked like a great itinerary.  While MSC has not been great about communicating changes to people, in this case the extension of the closure for those two islands just happened and it sounds like it was a little unexpected.
https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/ship-operations/oct-15-update-aidas-big-caribbean-play-guadeloupemartinique-delay-emerald-princess

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, racephoto said:

It’s unfortunate but Martinique and Guadeloupe are now closed to ships till the end of the year. And I think some other islands are iffy too. It looked like a great itinerary.  While MSC has not been great about communicating changes to people, in this case the extension of the closure for those two islands just happened and it sounds like it was a little unexpected.
https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/ship-operations/oct-15-update-aidas-big-caribbean-play-guadeloupemartinique-delay-emerald-princess

That's clear enough, it's dead in the water....no pun....If you don't mind I'll quote your post in another thread I just sterted.

Thanks for posting, I appreciate it.

• Like 1