Prima Theatre/Nightclub Deck 8...Sound in Deck 9 Forward Cabins?

SakeDad

I have been on other ships where sound from venues above and below cabins can be quite disruptive to quiet cabin times. What does everyone think about the Theatre that goes Decks 6-8 and becomes a nightclub? Will cabins on Deck 9, especially inside forwards above the space, get lots of ambient sound? I would be worried about booking those until I heard a few reviews once she starts sailing.

21 hours ago, SakeDad said:

I have been on other ships where sound from venues above and below cabins can be quite disruptive to quiet cabin times. What does everyone think about the Theatre that goes Decks 6-8 and becomes a nightclub? Will cabins on Deck 9, especially inside forwards above the space, get lots of ambient sound? I would be worried about booking those until I heard a few reviews once she starts sailing.

Here is the thread to ask that question about the Prima

23 hours ago, SakeDad said:

If you are directly above a theater, you will get noise bleed. And thumping bass reverberations. Because they state that they are going to use it as a night club, that will go into the night and early morning. And we are (unfortunately) a long, long way from getting any first-hand reports.

• 10 months later...