Is lotion still provided?

7 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

Last week on Majestic we received: 2 tubes of lotion; bars of soap for the sink & shower; a toiletries kit; shower cap; sisal mit.

624E54C2-1048-419D-9FD7-39C477112087.jpeg

Not fair...I didn't even get that nice gold bag.  Wow...what a swag bag you got!  I was handed (on the counter):  shower cap, lotion, emery board, loofah.  Suites don't have those awful bottles on the wall.  They still have tubes of shower gel/shampoo, conditioner, and round soap.  Love the little bars of round soap for my round soap container.  I did have to ask for q-tips (on request).

And those straws...they are useless.  I've yet to finish a coffee drink with the straw still in tack.

Edited by cr8tiv1

On 10/26/2021 at 8:45 PM, Roger88 said:

Plastic is the only straw they should use for cocktails. I mean those made of wood or carton taste bad and you will feel the taste right after your first sip. I dont recommend using carton straws. Only plastic ones. They should have a proper way to utilize them 

It's a good thing if they've chosen not to use plastic straws. Here in the UK a ban on plastic straws has started (firstly with those straws attached to cartons of drinks) and in hospitality venues plastic straws are not permitted to be served or offered or even placed where customers can see them, unless the customer specifically asks for one

• 2 weeks later...

I  don't want the razor. I don't want the shaving cream. I get my razors and shaving cream from Harry's. I'm 68 years old and these are the absolute best razors I have ever used. I also love their shaving gel. I will never go back to disposables or brand name razors with crazy expensive blades. I was skeptical but tried them anyway. I am soooooooooooooooooooo very glad I did.

I pack my own Q-Tips in my Dopp Kit. I use straws for any frozen drink but almost never have one of those as they are mostly just ice. For drinks like Iced Tea that have ice cubes or crushed ice I do like a straw. I don't like the paper straws but my wife has a set of 3 or 4 metal straws that she carries. If I really need a straw I'll get one from her. A metal straw always stays intact. I find that drinking Talisker neat solves the straw problem nicely. An additional bonus is that the bartenders can immediately understand that my wife not only won't drink that but also hates the very smell of the stuff. They are happy to pour me doubles knowing full well that my wife won't be "sharing" with me. (Of course it also doesn't take them long to figure out that she will likely have no more than 4 of her allowed 15 drinks per day...😄)

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...
19 minutes ago, bronweis said:

I know it's an old thread, just wondering... If the lotion is still provided? Thank you!

We had it in September on the Island Princess. All of us thought it was awful! Thin and watery.

We bought better lotion at a store in Iceland.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Teechur said:

We had it in September on the Island Princess. All of us thought it was awful! Thin and watery.

We bought better lotion at a store in Iceland.

Funny, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's a nice fresh scent but yes, watery. I think it reminds me of cruising!

• Like 1

We bring our leftover H20 Spa lotions from our Disney cruises.  We love those products.  I believe that Disney now uses wall dispensers, but they were very generous “in the old days”.

• Like 1

I love the lotion, my sister-in-law loves the shampoo.  On our last cruise, our steward took his refill jug and filled us empty water bottles so we could take some home.  Not all the way full but enough to last until my next cruise! 

• Like 3