Is lotion still provided?

43 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

image.thumb.jpg.c59b4187dbad8e63539670f96ac73fa0.jpg

Interesting ... would've expected Princess, by now, to have replaced single-use plastic with a refillable, like shampoo and body wash.  Just on the new-builds? 

Edited by pms4104

Just now, pms4104 said:

Interesting ... would've expected Princess, by now, to have replaced single-use plastic with a refillable, like shampoo and body wash.  Just on the new-builds? 

Speaking only for us, I certainly hope they never do as you suggest. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

Speaking only for us, I certainly hope they never do as you suggest. 

Well, it really is not my suggestion.  

Before the shutdown, Princess found a new environmental conscience and outlined their plan to get rid of single-use plastics ... and replace them with more sustainable items.

Time will tell as to implementation of their plans.

Just now, pms4104 said:

Well, it really is not my suggestion.  

Before the shutdown, Princess found a new environmental conscience and outlined their plan to get rid of single-use plastics ... and replace them with more sustainable items.

Time will tell as to implementation of their plans.

Poor choice of words on my part. Shouldn’t have said “suggestion” but “observation” instead. 

If they can replace plastic straws with horrible cardboard straws that dont even reach the bottom of some glasses they serve cocktails in and collapse and are useless half way through your drink I am sure in a case of improving the environment and use of single use plastic they could get rid of current practice and have refillable bottles fixed to the wall.

• Like 2

Plastic is the only straw they should use for cocktails. I mean those made of wood or carton taste bad and you will feel the taste right after your first sip. I dont recommend using carton straws. Only plastic ones. They should have a proper way to utilize them 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 11:45 AM, pms4104 said:

Bad idea. I want to take the single-use lotion home with me.

• Like 4

You can have our lotion. Any of the Lotus Spa stuff is so heavily perfumed I can't be in the same room with it without getting an instant headache. I'm not talking about a mild headache. As for straws my wife has several metal straws she carries so, if one of us feels the need for a straw, we have one available. The only issue is remembering to take your straw with you when leaving

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I also adore the Princess lotion and don't notice any scent with it all. We've been so fortuate with past cabin stewards that offered an abundance of lotions that I have had to purchase a minimal amount in the meantime. I LOVE Princess Lotus spa lotions!! Can't wait for the opportunity to restock in February!

2 hours ago, Cuedon said:

Aren't those toiletries part of the 'enhanced' kit from being a whatever tier, or was that changed in the last revision?

Not for me…in over 30 cruises at the Elite level never received that kit.

We used to get a gold mesh bag with lotion, conditioner, lip-balm, nail file, shower cap, sisal mitt & linen mist.

Edited by Astro Flyer

On 10/26/2021 at 12:45 PM, Roger88 said:

Plastic is the only straw they should use for cocktails. I mean those made of wood or carton taste bad and you will feel the taste right after your first sip. I dont recommend using carton straws. Only plastic ones. They should have a proper way to utilize them 

Plastic straws are a fairly recent phenomenon.  What would you have done when paper straws were the only straws available? Mind you they were constructed differently. Someone needs to find the warehouse were all the old straw making machinery is stored.