Sushi on Five

dcbiker97

I failed to notice on recent sailings if they did.  If someone doesn't come on and confirm or refute whether they do offer take out, I'll try to remember to ask or notice when I'm on board in a little while.

41 minutes ago, dcbiker97 said:

My recollection about what’s done have faded since I haven’t cruised in two years.  I know the pricing is a la carte and I love eating there, but I don’t recall whether Sushi in Five offers takeaway sushi or is it only sit down? 

I'm so used to all you can eat sushi at land restaurants. ($19.99/person and I order 6 dragon rolls.)

I can't bring myself to order sushi ala cart.

(Note: I don't eat raw fish)

28 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

I failed to notice on recent sailings if they did.  If someone doesn't come on and confirm or refute whether they do offer take out, I'll try to remember to ask or notice when I'm on board in a little while.

Thanks. We are on board Reflection in December so we can find out then 🙂 

2 hours ago, CyberTag said:

We were on the Edge a few weeks ago and they had a special: $35 for all you can eat the first night in Raw on 5.  It was an awesome deal. 

any limitations?

ie: $80 seafood tower???

Edited by fstuff1

35 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

any limitations?

Absolutely no limitations! The seafood tower was included!!! There were 5 of us and they just kept bringing us food!  We ordered a bunch and they brought us extra stuff to try!   They even brought us extra lobster tails! 

Just got off the Summit today.  We ate at Sushi on Five twice and saw one of the servers leaving the restaurant to deliver "room service" sushi.  Not sure what class of cabins these orders went to, i.e. Suites only.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CyberTag said:

Absolutely no limitations! The seafood tower was included!!! There were 5 of us and they just kept bringing us food!  We ordered a bunch and they brought us extra stuff to try!   They even brought us extra lobster tails! 

how did you get this deal?

who did you talk to? where?

On 11/2/2021 at 9:25 PM, fstuff1 said:

any limitations?