Le Voyage Restaurant on "Beyond"

mfs2k

When do you think we'll be able to reserve Daniel Boulud's "Le Voyage" announced fine dining venue on Celebrity Beyond?  We're cruising Beyond on 10/26/21.

It doesn't appear yet in the restaurants one can reserve. We will definitely want to experience it. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/restaurants-and-cafes/le-voyage

7 hours ago, mfs2k said:

When do you think we'll be able to reserve Daniel Boulud's "Le Voyage" announced fine dining venue on Celebrity Beyond?  We're cruising Beyond on 10/26/21.

It doesn't appear yet in the restaurants one can reserve. We will definitely want to experience it. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/restaurants-and-cafes/le-voyage

when do you think it will be available to reserve?

1 minute ago, ncgolferette said:

I called Celebrity about three weeks ago and was transferred to several people trying to get an answer to your question.  I finally spoke to someone that said Celebrity will issue a press release when reservations open up.  I’m waiting too! 

No wonder why the phones are so busy, folks are trying to make reservations for Oct 2022.  I'm still trying to figure out what i want for dinner tonight and it is almost 5:00

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, zitsky said:

So what do we know about this restaurant?  Anything new?  It's definitely open on the Beyond, we're just waiting to make reservations?

I'm debating a cruise on the Beyond, would like to try it.

It’s open on the Beyond?  The ship is still being built.

49 minutes ago, jelayne said:

It’s open on the Beyond?  The ship is still being built.

I was asking a question not making a statement.  It is on the schedule for later this year.   Did not realize it was still under construction.

On 11/16/2021 at 2:56 PM, LGW59 said:

No wonder why the phones are so busy, folks are trying to make reservations for Oct 2022.  I'm still trying to figure out what i want for dinner tonight and it is almost 5:00

People need to think a bit more before calling.  Trying to reserve a restaurant time 11 months ahead for a ship not yet even launched?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 12:55 PM, Arizona Wildcat said:

People need to think a bit more before calling.  Trying to reserve a restaurant time 11 months ahead for a ship not yet even launched?

3 weeks after you posted, reservations are now open for 2022 sailings.