94th Aero Squadron Miami

CruisingSince1982

We've not only eaten at this restaurant, we got married there in 1995!  You can't beat the view across Perimeter Road to the airport and you can listen to the control tower on headphones at the tables next to the windows.  The food is excellent.  They catered our wedding for 100 people and everyone raved about dinner being so delicious (maybe they said that because I was paying for it, LOL!).  I would highly recommend this restaurant.  We've eaten there many times and it's always beyond excellent.  Their Sunday brunch is also magnificent.

• Thanks 1

I have not dined at this specific one, but I have dined at the same restaurant (it's part of a chain) in two other cities and have been pleased.

For a view of the Miami Airport from the restaurant, access the web cam for the Miami Airport.  The web camera is located at this restaurant.  

Thank you for posting this!!!! We used to go to the 391st in West Palm when I was a kid. You could put on headphones and listen to the Air Traffic Controllers at PBIA. I am going to drag my wife here from FLL when we get there next week just to see if the beer cheese soup is as good as I remember.

• Haha 1