Anthem of the Seas Main Dining

13 minutes ago, scottraveller said:

I sailed on Anthem out of NY a few years ago and it didn’t have a main dining room. I went on the RCI ship dining options and it stated that there was a main dining room. Does anyone know if the ship now has a main dining room please or is it a typo.

There are 4 main dining rooms, each serving the same menu. 2 are for MTD and 2 are for set dining. 

We are booked on Anthem in May, my understanding is that two of the previous separate dynamic dining restaurants are now the main dining room and the other two are the ones used for my time dining.

Chic, Le Grande, Silk & American Icon are still individually named on the deck plans and maybe on board as well - I can’t remember.

But the names are irrelevant - all four are now just part of the MDR with the same menus, service, dress code etc whichever you eat in.

My Time Dining is on Deck 4 I think.

Hello,

All four restaurants (divisions now of MDR) have kept their old 'Dynamic Dining' names.

Chic and The Grand are on deck three whilst Silk and American Icon Grill are on deck four.

Regards,

Cublet

2 hours ago, Tin can said:

We are booked on Anthem in May, my understanding is that two of the previous separate dynamic dining restaurants are now the main dining room and the other two are the ones used for my time dining.

When we were on in October, the two dining rooms on deck 4 were for my time and the two on deck 3 were used for early/late seating, this was for the UK cruises so it might have changed now.