LIVE for the Horizon… just kidding the Liberty 1-8-21

MeganGC1983

2 minutes ago, blarko said:

How close are you to the port?

Not very… lol closer to the airport. Didn’t want to spend over $200 on a room. Lyft is gonna be about $30 with tip. Getting ready to head that way soon for an 11am check-in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Not very… lol closer to the airport. Didn’t want to spend over $200 on a room. Lyft is gonna be about $30 with tip. Getting ready to head that way soon for an 11am check-in. 

Like the pool area!  Thanks for the picture tour 😃

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

***NEW INFO*** 

Apparently, you now have to complete your health assessment at the port. Previously, I assessed my own health. Now, I will be assessed. We will all be assessed. Don’t show up sick. 

AC195694-8E4E-46C3-B88D-5067DCC512D7.jpeg

And that will be the 43rd time I have been asked for an assessment...

• Haha 1

Overall Nuvo Suites impression… it worked for under $200 with taxes. Is it close to port? No. But it was clean and comfy and had things to do and food nearby. Laser lights in the hallway. Fun decor. Even with Lyft/Ubers, it will be cheaper than staying on South Beach or port hotel. They are definitely taking Covid precautions seriously… even in FL. I would stay there again. 

• Like 10

Happy Cruise Day! I know you'll have a blast no matter where the ship needs to go - Port changes seem to be the thing right now. I'm looking forward to following your journey. Stay safe and enjoy thise cocktails! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKR2011 said:

Happy Cruise Day! I know you'll have a blast no matter where the ship needs to go - Port changes seem to be the thing right now. I'm looking forward to following your journey. Stay safe and enjoy thise cocktails! 

I’m really hoping for the ABC’s, but I definitely do understand. I just need it to be hot! I’ve been so happy in Miami not wearing a sweatshirt and coat and hat. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

My breakfast… truth be told, I bought this to drink last night but the Fiji was so good and the bed was so comfortable, I just went to sleep. Can’t waste a good WC. 

567577A7-83D3-463B-AED2-9A561BAC7BB6.jpeg

Gotta start somewhere 😀

• Haha 1