How do I cancel a HOLD on CCL website??

10 minutes ago, Jelly_Toast said:

On the Cruise Balance details, if you scroll to the bottom there is a link for cancellation information. You should be able to cancel the hold there. 

I can't find the Cruise Balance Details???

I called and was on HOLD for an hour to try to cancel.  Thought I could just do it on line.

Thanks so much for the quick response everyone 🙂

4 minutes ago, PittsburghGirlee said:

I can't find the Cruise Balance Details???

I called and was on HOLD for an hour to try to cancel.  Thought I could just do it on line.

Thanks so much for the quick response everyone 🙂

Go to Manage your booking, then booking and order details.   Under your bookings there is a link "view balance details" toward the bottom.

• Thanks 1

To expand a bit on what @Jelly_Toast said... go to the "Cruise Balance Details", scroll to the bottom, click the "view cancellation policies" link and then a "cancel this booking" link will appear. 

It's pretty far buried in there, but just keep scrolling down and you'll find it! 😄

image.thumb.png.5ce337bd9f3a4ea47a71d3fe8408cd98.png

1 hour ago, stingray310 said:

Every time I have done a hold on the website, it is only on hold for 24 hours, except occasionally on the weekend it will last 96 hrs for some reason.

That hold time can depend on when the cruise is - if the sail date is fairly close, I've only gotten 24 hours.  But its been the 96 hours for a 2023 cruise.  Just fyi, if you want to extend the hold, keep an eye on when the hold expires, and usually within the 15 mins or so before it does, I'll usually get an email asking if I want to extend.  I'll click the link and will get another 96 hours.  

• Like 1

I was in a rush because I was not aware that you can only put a HOLD on 1 cruise.  I found another cruise that I preferred and I could not have a HOLD on more than 1 cruise.  My offer was going to expire soon and the original hold was for 48 hours.

Again, thanks CC peeps.  You are all amazing and I always know that someone will respond quickly 🙂

• Like 1