Muster station

dep

Just now, dep said:

In light of the Covid outbreak anyone know how Royal is handling muster stations? Are they using every other seat or seating people next to each other?

The muster drill has been modified- there’s no sitting, no crowds mostly done on the app. 

5 minutes ago, dep said:

In light of the Covid outbreak anyone know how Royal is handling muster stations? Are they using every other seat or seating people next to each other?

We just got off navigator. We checked in went up the escalator, they dinged us in on deck and said go to your muster station and checkin. We walked into the star lounge, they scanned our sea pass card and said we were checked in and done. Maybe a minute at most.  

10 minutes ago, gmerick said:

What about social distancing in the lifeboat?  "Are they using every other seat or seating people next to each other?"

If there was a real emergency that forced passengers into lifeboats, I think social distancing would be the least of your concerns. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Coralc said:

If there was a real emergency that forced passengers into lifeboats, I think social distancing would be the least of your concerns. :classic_biggrin:

There are SOME of these people that I definitely would NOT want to be next to.  😉 

• Haha 2