Do you still have to make reservations for all the shows on the Allure of the Seas

Bjbilly

When we were on Allure in Nov, we couldn't make reservations, which were required, until we were onboard.  I haven't heard that anyone has been able to make them in advance.

There is a line for those without reservations, but the shows had limited seating because of Covid, so very few were allowed into the theater.  None were allowed into the comedy show because it was full.

You will have to reserve when you are on board. Eventually they will show up in the planner but being able to reserve like you once did beforehand is still not a thing. Some shows will require a reservation, and a few are a first come, first served situation

On 1/22/2022 at 5:05 PM, LHARTWICK said:

Are reservations required for shows/entertainment on all RCCL ships?  Have a SEP 2022 cruise w/RCCL - will be our first with RCCL since the restart, so I'm looking at such aspects of the cruise.

Pre-COVID some ships took advance reservations through the Cruise Plannner.  Now reservations are only done onboard.   

• Thanks 1

On 1/21/2022 at 6:14 PM, Bjbilly said:

I know it used to be you have to make reservations I don't know if you still do or not thanks for any help

On Allure now and yes reservations are required.  However, you can show up and if cancellations you will alowed in.  I did not have reserves for the adult show last night, but was allowed to attend.

Recomend, use the app.

On Allure last week shows had to be booked thru the app, and all linked parties could be added.

You get a handout when you board and it details which shows are playing which day, vax vs unvax venues. Then just use the app to book what you want.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

On 1/22/2022 at 3:25 PM, z_cruisers said:

Has anyone seen the 6 night sailings entertainment schedule yet? 

On 1/22/2022 at 3:38 PM, chiguy67 said:

Go to the app and choose the 6 night cruise and it will show you.

@z_cruisers - the Feb 27 sailing is a 6 night and there are a few people from that sailing who have promised to bring back the cruise compass as they are able. I just did as @chiguy67 said and, while the menus are still looking strange for that sail date, there is other fun info you can see. We're doing a six night on Allure in April.